This receipe is very good for high blood pressure patients. As Yubbi’s tender coconut , spinach , cabbage are used. This soup provides natural source of sodium which is better than using regular salts.
Preparation time: 10 mins Cooking time : 10 mins Makes 2 – 3 servings
1. 2 bottles of Yubbi tender coconut water
2. Half cup blanched spinach puree
3. Two tbsp finely chopped yellow capsicum
4. One-fourth cup mashed boiled raw banana
5. 2 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes
6. 1 tbsp olive oil
7. 2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
8. 2 tbsp finely chopped onions
9. A few curry leaves
10. Salt and freshly grounded black pepper
1.Heat the oil in a vessel and add cumin seeds till they crackle.
2.Add curry leaves , onions and saute till golden brown.
3.Add the capsicum , cabbage , tomatoes , banana and saute it.
4.Add spinach puree , Yubbi tender coconut water salt and pepper and bring it to boil.
5.Simmer for two minutes and serve hot. Garnish it with grated paneer.